To be eligible for consideration, candidates need to:
- Be no older than 40 years of age as of March 11, 2020
- Reside or work in one of the following Indiana counties: Bartholomew, Boone, Clinton, Delaware, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Henry, Johnson, Madison, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan or Shelby
- Have meaningful professional accomplishments
- Be actively involved within the community
- Positively affect others around them
- Demonstrate leadership qualities in the workplace or community
Category Finalist and Winners
The selection committee will choose 100 total finalists, ten from each category. Once 100 finalists are established, the selection committee will select ten winners – one from each category. The winners will be announced at the Indy’s Best and Brightest awards presentation in March at Hilbert Circle Theatre. The President and CEO of Junior Achievement will monitor the selection process and break any ties.
All discussions that take place during the selection process are confidential.
Submitting a Nomination:
Nominations will be accepted online only – please note that we will not accept emailed nominations or attachments. The nomination will need to be completed all at once as the system does not allow for you to save and return. Please click here to view what is on the nomination form – you may cut and paste from a word document that you have prepared prior to starting the online form.